Hall Of Fame Nomination Form
Nominations wanted for Long Beach Golf Hall of Fame
The City of Long Beach, Department of Parks, Recreation and Marine is accepting nominations for the Long Beach Golf Hall of Fame to recognize members of the community who have “left their mark” on golf in the City of Long Beach. The guidelines include:
- Nominees do not have to live in Long Beach.
- Nominees may be living or deceased.
- Nominees do not need to be a “good” golfer, or even a regular golfer.
- Nominees will be considered from many categories: Player, Coach, Administrator, Volunteer,
Financial Supporter, etc.
- There will be no discrimination because of age, race, religion or gender.
Nomination forms remain active for five years from submittal date.