City Council meetings will be held virtually via Zoom
How to join the January 18, 2022 meetings
To participate in the January 18, 2022 meetings, please join the Zoom meeting. The same Zoom will be used for all meetings on the 18th starting with the 3:00 PM Study Session.
There are 3 ways to join.
1. Join by clicking on the Zoom link below.
If prompted, enter your name and email address, then click Join Webinar or tap Join.
2. Join manually with Webinar ID
Sign in to the Zoom desktop client or mobile app.
Note: You do not need to be signed in to the Zoom client, but if not, you will need to provide a name and email address to join.
Click or tap Join.
Enter the webinar ID (989 1847 4820), and click Join or tap Join Meeting
If prompted, enter your name and email address, then click continue.
3. Join by phone only
- Dial: (213) 338-8477
- You will be prompted to enter the Meeting ID (989 1847 4820), followed by #.
- You will be prompted to enter your unique participant ID. This only applies if you have joined on the computer or mobile device for video and want to use your phone for audio. Press # to skip.
*6 - Toggle mute/unmute
*9 - Raise hand
How to provide Public Comment:
Raise Hand: Raise your hand by clicking the hand icon while the item is being read by the City Clerk to indicate that you want to provide public comment on the item. The speaker list will close when the City Clerk finishes reading the item.
Unmute/Mute: When you’re called for public comment, you can unmute by clicking the microphone icon. All participants will be able to hear you. When the host grants you permission to talk, you will receive a notification about staying on mute or unmuting.
How to listen to the meeting in Spanish:
1. Once you’ve joined the Zoom meeting, click Interpretation.
2. Click the Spanish.
3. (Optional) To hear the interpreted language only, click Mute Original Audio.
Leave meeting: Click Leave meeting to leave the City Council meeting at any time. If you leave, you can rejoin if the City Council meeting is still in progress.
- Digital Library
- Hotel Worker Hourly Rate Effective July 1, 2021
- Concessionaire Worker Hourly Rate Effective
July 1, 2021