The City Council Special Meeting on Wednesday, February 1st at 5:30 PM
Will Be Held In-Person/Virtual Hybrid
How to join virtual meetings
To participate in virtual meetings, please join the Zoom meeting. The Zoom Webinar ID and link will be posted on the agenda.
There are 3 ways to join virtually
2. Join manually with Webinar ID
Sign in to the Zoom desktop client or mobile app.
Note: You do not need to be signed in to the Zoom client, but if not, you will need to provide a name and email address to join.
Click or tap Join.
Enter the webinar ID listed in the agenda, and click Join or tap Join Meeting
If prompted, enter your name and email address, then click continue.
3. Join by phone only
- Dial: (213) 338-8477
- You will be prompted to enter the Meeting ID posted on the agenda, followed by #.
- You will be prompted to enter your unique participant ID. This only applies if you have joined on the computer or mobile device for video and want to use your phone for audio. Press # to skip.
*6 - Toggle mute/unmute
*9 - Raise hand
How to provide Public Comment:
Raise Hand: Raise your hand by clicking the hand icon while the item is being read by the City Clerk to indicate that you want to provide public comment on the item. The speaker list will close when the City Clerk finishes reading the item.
Unmute/Mute: When you’re called for public comment, you can unmute by clicking the microphone icon. All participants will be able to hear you. When the host grants you permission to talk, you will receive a notification about staying on mute or unmuting.
Leave meeting: Click Leave meeting to leave the City Council meeting at any time. If you leave, you can rejoin if the City Council meeting is still in progress.
- Digital Library
- Hotel Worker Hourly Rate Effective July 1, 2022
- Concessionaire Worker Hourly Rate Effective
July 1, 2022