- City Officials
Opening a Business
Doing Business With The City
Long Beach Airport
- About Us
- News & Media
- 18 noise monitors located throughout the City
- 99% identification rate of violators
- State-of-the-art multi-million dollar Airport Noise and Operations Monitoring System (ANOMS)
- Noise budget to keep aircraft noise below the State mandated 65 dB CNEL
- Noise hotline: 562-570-2665. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of Long Beach has worked continuously to operate an airport that maintains the highest possible environmental quality of life for surrounding neighborhoods while providing economic benefits and air transport vitality to the local area.
For more information, please read the Community Guide to Aircraft Noise.