To ensure the health and safety of all camp participants and staff, all summer camps will adhere to the following COVID-19 safety protocols:
- Health screenings for participants and staff.
- Limiting the number of participants in each camp.
- Maintaining a 14:2 participant-to-staff ratio.
- Implementing physical distancing protocols, including at check-in and check-out.
- Cleaning and sanitizing facilities multiple times each day.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all high-touch areas frequently.
- Requiring face coverings for participants and staff.
Online Registration starts on April 10 at 10 a.m.
Registration for extended care and waitlist enrollment will open Monday, April 12th at 10am online
On-Site Registration will be available on April 10 at 8 a.m. at the following locations:
- Belmont Plaza Pool, 4000 Olympic Plaza, 562.570.1806
- King Park Pool, 1910 Lemon Avenue. 562.570.1718
- Parks, Recreation & Marine Administration, 2760 Studebaker Road, 562.570.3150
- Pan American Park, 5157 Centralia Street, 562.570.3297
- Silverado Pool 1540 W. 32 St., 562.570.1721
IN-PERSON WEEKLY COST9 a.m. – 4 p.m. - $30
Extended Care: 7-9 a.m. and 4-6 p.m. *Additional $20
For in-person registration after April 10th please call 562-570-3150 to make an appointment. Financial assistance applications can be submitted to your local park or aquatic site.
To request this information in an alternative format or to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Parks, Recreation and Marine at LBParks@longbeach.gov or 562.570.3100. A minimum of three (3) business days is requested to ensure availability. Reasonable attempts will be made to accommodate request made within less than three (3) business days.