The El Dorado Nature Center outdoor concerts will open for picnicking at 6:30 p.m. with live music from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- July 8 - Corday (classic rock)
- July 22 - The Salty Suites (acoustic and instrumental)
- August 5 - Big City Hillbillies (dance and swing)
- August 19 - Steel Parade (island and calypso)
- September 2 - Sligo Rags (Celtic, jazz and Bluegrass)
- September 16 - JP McDermott & Western Bop (rockabilly)
Attendees are encouraged to bring low chairs or blankets and a picnic dinner. The concerts are available at no cost, but a $5 donation to the Friends of El Dorado Nature Center is encouraged.
Facial coverings are not required for Summer Concert Series attendees, regardless of vaccination status, per California Department of Public Health (CDPH) guidance and the City’s Health Order.
For more information about the El Dorado Nature Center’s 2021 Summer Concert Series, call (562)570-1745.