A New Go Long Beach Experience is Here!
|Get the Go Long Beach App|
|+ Submit Request Online|
We have just launched a completely revamped version of Go Long Beach. The new app has a fresh look and will continue to provide you with 24/7 access to City Hall for reporting non-emergency issues.
What happens to all my outstanding requests?
City staff will continue to work on any requests that you submitted through the old app. If you want to keep track of your submissions, please keep the old app installed and use the new app to submit/track new issues
What happens to the old app?
The old Go Long Beach is no longer available for download. If you have the old Go Long Beach installed on your device, you can continue to use it for a limited time to track your old requests. However, you are no longer able to submit new requests using the old version of the app.
What is new in the new app?
The new app features:
- Meet the new and improved way to report graffiti, potholes, fireworks, e-scooter parking violations, and more!
- Improved functionality for users to track the status of requests and receive more transparent communications from City staff regarding requests.
- Enhanced compliance with the City’s Language Access Policy. The app is fully available in Spanish, Khmer and Tagalog.
- The ability for users to view requests that are being addressed citywide.
- A new comprehensive knowledge base to address the City’s most frequently asked questions.
- A robust platform that offers integration with other City systems, enabling the City to add more features for future app updates.