Treecycling 2020-2021Release Date: 2020-11-30
12 Free Tree Drop-Off Locations:
December 26, 2020 - January 8, 2021
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Houghton Park
- Myrtle Ave. at Harding St.
- North Police Substation
- 4891 N. Atlantic Ave. at Del Amo Blvd. (Enter on 49th St.)
- Veterans Park
- 28th St. at Pine Ave.
- Wardlow Park
- Monlaco Rd. at Rutgers Ave.
- El Dorado Park
- 2760 N. Studebaker Rd. (South parking lot, behind administration building)
- Hudson Park
- Hill St. at Webster Ave.
- Environmental Services Bureau
- 2929 E. Willow St.
- Stearns Park
- 23rd St. at Roycroft Ave.
- Orizaba Park
- Orizaba Ave. at 14th St.
- Cesar E. Chavez Park
- Golden Shore St. at 4th St.
- Bixby Park
- 1st St. at Cherry Ave.
- Fire Station #14
- 5200 Eliot St.
- All decorations and stands must be removed
- Trees over 12' should be cut in half
- Flocked trees will be accepted
If unable to drop off, FREE holiday tree pick-up is available for City refuse and recycling customers on Saturday, January 9, 2021. Please place tree out by 7:00 am where your recycling is normally collected.