Development Services

FOSTER & KLEISER BUILDING

Architect: Clarence Aldrich

Mission Revival towers highlight the office facade on Magnolia Avenue, part of a complex of industrial buildings dating back to 1923. The Spanish/Mission office was designed in 1930 by Clarence Aldrich as the South Bay headquarters of the billboard firm of Foster & Kleiser, which remained here until 1962. The Mission Revival towers show Art Deco influence. Today the buildings accommodate light industrial use.