1928: Parker O. Wright and Francis H. Gentry
1929: Schilling and Schilling; Charles W. Pettifer, Builder
1948: Ted Criley with Reginald Campbell
The Campbell Apartments at 130 Linden were designed by Parker O. Wright and Francis Gentry and built in 1928 by Reginald Campbell in the Spanish Baroque style as an apartment hotel. The Lafayette Hotel (1929) at 140 Linden was the work of Arthur and Cecil Schilling, masters of the Art Deco style. In 1948 an addition was built along Broadway in the International Style. The three separate buildings were joined as one hotel in 1952 when purchased and operated by Conrad Hilton. They were converted to condominiums in 1969.