- City Officials
- Mary Zendejas1st District
- Cindy Allen2nd District
- Kristina Duggan3rd District
- Daryl Supernaw4th District
- Megan Kerr5th District
- Suely Saro6th District
- Roberto Uranga7th District
- Al Austin8th District
- Dr. Joni Ricks-Oddie9th District
- Dawn McIntoshCity Attorney
- Laura L. DoudCity Auditor
- Doug HaubertCity Prosecutor
- Tom ModicaCity Manager
- Monique DeLaGarzaCity Clerk
Dr. Joni Ricks-Oddie
Laura L. Doud
City-Wide Elected Officials
Opening a Business
Doing Business With The City
- LBDS Home
- About Us
- Building Permits
- Building & Safety Fee Schedule
- Construction Code Resources and Documents
- Deputy Inspector Program
- Online Permits
- Plan Review Status/Permit Status/Records
- Planning Fee Schedule
- Planning Permits
- Program for Building Projects
- Project Plan Review and Submittal Service
- Schedule Building Inspection
- Resources & Forms
- Programs & Projects
Housing & Neighborhood Services
Applications & Forms
News Arhchive 2023
Apply For First-Time Homebuyer Assistance!
Eligible applicants can receive up to $20,000 in down payment and closing cost assistance for first-time home purchase.
Provide Input on the FY 2024 Action Plan
Join us along with The Long Beach Community Investment Company for the first public hearing on the Fiscal Year 2024 Action Plan on Wednesday, April 19, 2023.
Explore the Updated Development Map
LBDS Annual Report Now Available
Provide Input on the City's Action Plan for Federal Funding
Provide comments on the City's Fiscal Year 2023 Action Plan at a public hearing conducted by The Long Beach Community Investment Company at 4 p.m. on March 15, 2023.
Q4 Quarterly Reports Now Available!
Save Time and Money on Your Next ADU Project!
New California Building Standards Code Now in Effect
Apply to Join the Neighborhood Leadership Program
Are you a Long Beach resident looking to make a lasting difference in your community? Learn more and apply to join the Neighborhood Leadership Program (NLP) Class of 2023!
Funding Available for Affordable Housing Developers
The Department is seeking to award up to $5 million to qualified housing developers for the production of affordable rental housing in the city.
411 West Ocean Blvd., 3rd Floor
Long Beach, CA 90802