NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS - RFP NO. HSB-2022-001
DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT
2022 CONTINUUM OF CARE GRANT PROGRAM
On August 1, 2022 the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) issued a Notice of Funding Opportunity for the Continuum of Care Grant Program.
The City of Long Beach is issuing a Request for Proposals from organizations to participate in a consolidated application to HUD.
Applications to this RFP will only be available online by the scheduled release date:
2022 Long Beach CoC Annual NOFO DV Bonus RFP (cognitoforms.com)
Release: Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 12:00 PM
Optional Pre-Proposal Meeting: Friday, August 19, 2022, 1:00 PM
RFP Questions End: Tuesday, August 23, 2022, 5:00 PM
Posting of Q&A: Thursday, August 25, 2022, 5:00 PM
Submission Deadline: Tuesday, August 30, 2022, 5:00 PM
No paper or emailed copies of the application will be accepted. Online submittal is required for this RFP. NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
For more information, email the Homeless Services Bureau at HomelessServicesAdmin@longbeach.gov
Please feel free to share with your networks.
- Pre-Proposal Conference for City of Long Beach 2022 CoC Program - New Projects RFP
- August 19, 2022, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Zoom via Web: https://longbeach-gov.zoom.us/j/99701755287?pwd=dnJXMmQ1NkxEUWNqaDN2S1paYXRRQT09
- Zoom via Phone: + 1 213 338 8477,,997 0175 5287
- Recording Passcode: iW0^6YPM