INFORMATION FOR SCHOOLS
Early Childhood Care Providers
- CDPH COVID-19 Guidance for Child Care Programs and Provider (Updated 6/30/21)
- Provider Information Notices (PINs) for Child Care Licensing Programs
- For information on infant and toddler supplies available to residents with young children and childcare providers, visit the Assistance & Resources page and click on Children.
K-12 School INFO
Schools Open to In-Person Learning
- Schools must continue to follow CDPH K-12 Consolidated School Guidance
- K-12 Schools Guidance 2021-2022 Questions & Answers
- Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings
- CA Safe Schools for All Hub
- Template Notification Letter
- Mandatory Requirements for Schools Using the Modified Quarantine Option
School case reporting: All (one or more) school cases must be reported here within 24 hours.
- School Case Report Portal
- School Case and Contact Line List - must be included for all (one or more) cases reported. Please upload within the School Case Report Portal.
- How to Report a Positive Case- Instructional Guide
- Date Calculator