New and existing owners are welcome to join us for workshops designed to provide landlords with information about Section 8 rules and regulations and various HACLB processes and procedures. Additionally, the HACLB will offer informational presentations to keep you informed and updated on the latest news pertinent to your business relationship with us and the City of Long Beach as a whole. Presentation topics will be updated on this page as more information becomes available.
All 2023 orientations will continue to be held virtually via Zoom, until further notice. You must RSVP to receive an email invitation. Please see contact information below.
Mark your calendar and plan to attend on:
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm: New Owner Orientation RSVP HERE
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: New Owner Orientation RSVP HERE
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Renewing for Success RSVP HERE
- Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Partner Portal RSVP HERE
- Wednesday, June 21, 2023, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Housing Inspections RSVP HERE
- New Owner Orientation: An introductory session to get started with housing our Section 8 families.
- Renewing for Success: Designed for existing owners to learn best practices on how to be successful in our programs and how to ensure a positive experience.
- Housing Inspections: Learn an overview of the Housing Quality Standards (HQS) to get your unit lease-up ready.
- Partner Portal: Get an overview of the Partner Portal to access your account online.