Housing Provider Education Sessions
New and existing owners, landlords, property managers, and other housing providers are welcome to join us for orientations designed to provide you with information about Section 8 rules and regulations and various Housing Authority processes and procedures. Additionally, the Housing Authority will offer educational sessions to keep you informed and updated on the latest news pertinent to your business relationship with us and the City of Long Beach as a whole. Presentation topics will be updated on this page as more information becomes available.
All 2023 orientations will continue to be held virtually via Zoom, until further notice. You must RSVP to receive an email invitation. Please see contact information below.
Mark your calendar and plan to attend on:
- Wednesday, June 21, 2023, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Housing Inspections RSVP HERE
- New Housing Provider Orientation: An introductory session to get started with housing our Section 8 families.
- Renewing for Success: Designed for existing housing providers to learn best practices on how to be successful in our programs and how to ensure a positive experience.
- Housing Inspections: Learn an overview of the Housing Quality Standards (HQS) to get your unit lease-up ready.
- Partner Portal: Get an overview of the Partner Portal to access your account online.