Long Beach DMV Field Office Closing for RenovationsRelease Date: 2015-10-23
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 23, 2015
Long Beach DMV Field Office Closing for Renovations
Office Renovations to be Completed in February
Sacramento – The California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is alerting customers that the Long Beach DMV field office at 3700 Willow Street is closing on October 30, 2015, at noon for renovations.
The renovation project includes reconfiguration and new installation of office furniture, new flooring, and fresh paint. The office will also receive updated restrooms to meet ADA standards.
During the closure, customers are urged to use DMV online services, call 1-800-777-0133, use the mail, or visit nearby field offices located at:
• Bellflower, 9520 E Artesia Blvd, 6 miles away
• Compton, 2111 S Santa Fe Ave, 11 miles away
• Westminster, 13700 Hoover St, 11 miles away
• Torrance, 1785 W 220th St, 15 miles away
• San Pedro, 1511 N Gaffey St, 18 miles away
The renovated Long Beach field office is scheduled to reopen on February 17, 2016.
Contact: Office of Public Affairs
2415 First Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95818
(916) 657–6437 | firstname.lastname@example.org