The 65th Annual Daisy Avenue Christmas Tree Lane Parade
The Daisy Avenue Parade will be held on Saturday, December 8, 2018 beginning at 5:00 pm.
DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE APPLICATION NOW
- Applications are due by Friday, November 16, 2018 if you wish to be included in the final lineup. Confirmations will be sent to all participants the first week of December notifying participants of their check-in location and time.
- A signed waiver form must be completed for all participating groups.
- A completely filled out script must be returned for all participating groups.
- A signed parental consent form must be returned for all participants under the age of 18.
- All entries must incorporate a holiday theme. Please do not use Santa Claus as a main theme or costume.
- For the safety of parade attendees and participants, throwing candy is strictly prohibited at any time. Please ensure your group members are informed.
- All floats must follow the City of Long Beach Float Guidelines.
Send all completed forms to the Office of Councilmember Roberto Uranga:
Attn: Sean Bernhoft
333 W. Ocean Boulevard, 14th Floor
Long Beach, CA 90802
Fax: (562) 570-6954
For more information, contact Sean Bernhoft at
(562) 570-7777 or Sean.Bernhoft@longbeach.gov.
Completed Applications are due Friday, November 16, 2018