FPPC Agency Disclosure (Form 800 series)
Form 802 – Agency Report of Ceremonial Role Events and Ticket Distributions
The Form 802 is used by state and local government agencies to disclose detailed information about the distribution of tickets and passes, including the identity of persons who receive the tickets and passes and the public purpose of each ticket distribution. The Form 802 is also used to disclose information about ceremonial role events.
FPPC Regulation 18944.1 sets out the circumstances under which an agency’s distribution of tickets to entertainment events, sporting events, and like occasions would not result in a gift to individuals that attend the function. In accordance with the regulation, the agency must adopt a policy which identifies the public purpose served in distributing the admissions. The Form 802 serves to detail each event and the public purpose of each ticket distribution.
You may also view the City of Long Beach Policy from Resolution No. RES-15-0010, as approved by City Council on February 3, 2015.
- Aquarium of the Pacific - 12/11/19
- Aquarium of the Pacific - 10/07/19
- Long Beach Grand Prix - 4/25/19
- Aquarium of the Pacific - 2/1/19
- ELF The Musical - 12/20/18
- Professsional Fighters League - 10/16/18
- Aquarium of the Pacific - Queen Mary Tickets - 7/26/18
- Disneyland Tickets - 5/11/18
- Grand Prix 2018 - 4/25/18
- Grand Prix 2017 - 4/13/17
- Aquarium of the Pacific - 1/24/18
- ASICS World Series of Beach Volleyball – 8/1/2017
- CSULB Basketball Game Tickets – 1/19/2017
- Longines Masters Tickets – 10/3/2016
- Music Tastes Good Tickets – 9/29/2016
- Grand Prix E-Suite Passes – 4/27/2016
- Grand Prix E-SCE Tickets – 4/27/2016
- Grand Prix – 4/20/2015
- Grand Prix – 4/18/2014