Smart Homebuyer Workshops have concluded
If you would like to host a workshop at your workplace or organization, please contact workshop presenter, Marcia Tolentino at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (562) 212-0846.
Learn how to save money on utilities and make your new or current home healthy, comfortable, and environmentally friendly.
- Save $$$ on your utility bills
- Increase your home’s value
- Create a more comfortable home
- Reduce noise pollution
What you will learn:
- The benefits of having a “green” home
- Financing options for home upgrades
- Resources and rebates that work for you
For more information contact Sustainability@longbeach.gov or call (562) 570-6396