New Workshop Dates Coming Soon
The Office of Sustainability is Partnering with Green Education Inc, Southern California Edison, and Long Beach Department of Gas & Oil to bring Smart Homebuyer Workshops to Long Beach. Workshops will be presented by local real estate agent, Marcia Tolentino who has spent years teaching herself and other real estate agents about Energy Efficient Mortgages and smart investment in sustainable homes.
Learn how to save money on utilities and make your new or current home healthy, comfortable, and environmentally friendly.
- Save $$$ on your utility bills
- Increase your home’s value
- Create a more comfortable home
- Reduce noise pollution
What you will learn:
- The benefits of having a “green” home
- Financing options for home upgrades
- Resources and rebates that work for you
For more information contact Sustainability@longbeach.gov or call (562) 570-6396