On Saturday, September 24, the City of Long Beach will launch the EZparkLB parking app, to help motorists easily locate available public and private parking citywide.
“We’re excited because the EZparkLB app will show residents and visitors where available parking is, which will help make parking easier, and also cut down on traffic congestion,” said Mayor Robert Garcia.
The free app will be unveiled at the Music Tastes Good festival in Downtown Long Beach.
EZparkLB identifies available garage, lot and street parking throughout Long Beach and, in most cases, provides real-time capacity. The app offers detailed information on parking garages and lots, allowing users to view facilities and sort by pricing, payment options, hours of operations, amenities and more. EZparkLB offers parking options based on user location or by searchable destinations and landmarks.
Additional EZparkLB features include:
• Turn-by-turn navigation to direct people to open parking spaces
• Find-My-Car feature to provide directions back to a vehicle
• Timer and alarm to alert people when their meter is about to expire
• Photos of available parking locations
• Share feature sends selected people parking locations to make meeting easy
EZparkLB is available at the Apple App Store
and Google Play Store
For more information about City of Long Beach apps for a variety of useful information and functions, visit http://bit.ly/CLBApps