Long Beach Unified School District
City of Long Beach - Department of Parks, Recreation and Marine
We are open June 18 – August 17
FREE SUMMER SWIM PROGRAMS
CABRILLO AQUATIC CENTER
Cabrillo High School - 2001 Santa Fe Avenue - Long Beach
REGISTRATION HOURS: Mon. June 18 - Wed, August 17, noon-5:00 PM.
Registration must be turned in before class start time. Swimsuits required.
- Day: Mon-Fri
- Time: noon-2:00 PM
- Date: June 19-August 25
Please note that space is limited suring recreation swim sessions. Children under 48 inches must swim with a parent and/or guardian.
- Pre-K Aquatics I 3:00 PM 3-5 yrs. Required Pre-K
- Aquatics II 3:00 PM Required Pre-K
- Pre-K Aquatics I Level 1 3:30 PM Required Pre-K 6-17 yrs.
- Level 2 3:30 PM Required Pre-K pass Level 1
- Level 3 4:00 PM Required Pre-K pass Level 2
- Level 4 4:00 PM Required Pre-K pass Level 3
- Level 5 4:30 PM Required Pre-K pass Level 4
- Level 6 4:30 PM Required Pre-K pass Level 5
- Parent & Child 5:00 PM Required Pre-K 6mos-3 yrs
- Adult 5:00 PM Required Pre-K 15 yrs and up
Limited scholarships available. Provided on first come, first servedj45 basis. One scholarship per child. Must show proof of Date of Birth to participate.
NOVICE SWIM MEET Date to be announced.
LA84 SWIM FESTIVAL AUGUST 11.