The Colonnade
South end of The Colonnade
(562) 570-3100


    Information

    This beautiful piece of green has a remarkable view of the Naples Bay. The Colonnade was an open water area that was filled in the 1937-1939 period and was dedicated so in 1981.

    The Elegant circular fountain in the middle of Naples was named Circle Park Naples in 1933, renamed Bella Flora Park in 1934, and renamed again to La Bella Fontana di Napoli in 1971. This little courtyard is also a part of The Colonnade park.

    Amenities

    Open space, courtyard with a flowing water fountain, view of the Naples Bay, park benches.

    Map to the Park

    The fountain at The Colonnade