| || || || |
Last week, construction began on Greenbrier Road between Carson Street and Centralia Street as part of the local street repair program.
The Long Beach Department of Public Works has contracted with All American Asphalt and CJ Concrete Construction, Inc. to construct the following improvements:
- Remove concrete bituminous surfaces
- Do all necessary excavating and grading
- Construct new curb & gutter, sidewalk and ADA ramps
- Construct asphalt concrete paving and resurfacing
- Furnish and install pavement markers, markings, traffic striping and curb painting
Click here for more information
Repair of Harco Street between San Anseline and Woodruff will commence in January, after the Long Beach Gas Department has completed the pipeline project on that street.
| || || |