| || || || |
Looking for ways to grow and enhance your life this winter? Long Beach Parks, Recreation and Marine offers more than three hundred unique classes to explore new hobbies and interests. Courses are offered for pre-school ages, youth, teens, adults, and our 50+ citizens in a variety of subjects, including Art & Cultural, Dance, Music, Enrichment, Fitness, Sports, and more. Our new classes and returning favorites are listed in the Winter "Recreation Connection," which will be released November 1, 2012. Look for the Guide in the mail or find one in all public libraries, community centers, and City Hall after November 5.
Click on the link below to view the Winter Class Guide
Five easy ways to register:
For information on this or other Long Beach Department of Parks, Recreation and Marine programs, call (562) 570-3100 or visit www.LBParks.org, sign up for E-notify and we'll e-mail you the latest information.
- Touch-Tone: Call (562) 570-3111 to get your password and be set up for this convenient registration service.
- On-line - Rec-Connect: Call (562) 570-3111 and get your password and be set up to register on line. It's fast and easy! Click here to register now.
- Mail-In: to City of Long Beach, 2760 Studebaker Rd, Long Beach, CA 90815.
- Fax-In: to (562) 570-3113.
- Walk-In: Register at El Dorado Park Administration Building, 2760 Studebaker Road, Long Beach, CA 90815. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8am to 5:00pm. For more information, call (562) 570-3111.
| || || |