ON-DOCK PUMPOUT OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
NOTE: ALTHOUGH THIS SYSTEM CREATES AN ABSOLUTE VACUUM, YOU WILL DECREASE THE VACUUM AT EACH STANCHION OR POINT OF PUMP-OUT IF YOU OPEN SEVERAL LINES SIMULTANEOUSLY.
Dock hose reels operate only at the area specified. (Labeled on the pump unit “Cart A Dock 30 – 32”). Hose reels are labeled near the on/off switch.
1. Remove the caps from both the hydrant (on the dock) and the green hose. Attach section of 1 ˝” intake vacuum hose assembly to the stanchion via the cam lock/quick connect fittings. KEEP SUCTION HOSE BALL VALVE (yellow handles) SHUT WHILE STANCHION IS NOT IN OPERATION.
2. Rotate both (yellow) handles up to the vertical position.
3. Pull out only the amount of hose needed to reach your “waste through-hull” fitting on your vessel. Insert the nozzle in the fitting and open the valve.
4. Start system – push Green button on cart.
5. Lay the hose reel down so the start and stop buttons are down and the handle for the hose reel is up.
6. Perform pump-out until no sewage is visible passing through the sight glass on intake hose. Let air run through pump for short time to clean the line (3-5 seconds).
7. Run several gallons of water through system.
8. Pick up the hose reel and turn off the system – push Red button on cart.
9. Shut off the ball valve on the nozzle at the waste through-hull and remove.
10. Rotate both (yellow) handles on the hydrant and green hose and disconnect.
11. Replace both caps from both the hydrant and green hose.
12. Roll up the hoses and return the hose reel to its proper location.
Operation Tips & Notes:
A. If system is flushed regularly with water, the sewage build up problem will be mitigated.
B. It is advisable to open the flapper on the head to avoid the possibility of collapsing the holding tank.
C. Never leave the system running for an extended period of time.