| || || || |
THE HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF LONG BEACH
ANNOUNCES THE OPENING OF
THE PROJECT BASED VOUCHER WAITING LIST - PALACE APARTMENTS
FOR YOUTH AGING OUT OF FOSTER CARE WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS,
WHO ARE HOMELESS OR
AT RISK OF HOMELESSNESS
Applications will be accepted beginning Monday, September 12, 2011. The waiting list will remain open until further notice.
- The Palace Apartments is providing 13 affordable furnished studio apartments with appliances to a special needs population (youth aging out of foster care). On-site parking is not available.
- 13 youth will be housed with extensive onsite social services and required case management to ensure their success as they move from foster care to independence.
- Applicants will be accepted at an income level no higher than $29,000/annually for a 1-person household.
- Spanish translation applications available at www.haclb.org
- For application assistance in Cambodian-Khmer please contact our Waiting List Clerk at 562.570.5357.
For additional information, please contact the Housing Authority at
562.570.6985 or the website at www.haclb.org
Remember, to qualify for this program YOU MUST HAVE BEEN EMANCIPATED OUT OF FOSTER CARE within the last 5 years.
| || || |