| || || || |
It's time to make a difference! Join us for California Coastal Cleanup Day on Saturday, September 17 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. This annual event, sponsored by the California Coastal Commission and the City of Long Beach, is designed to increase public awareness about marine debris and inspire community action. Coastal Cleanup Day is a great opportunity for volunteers of all ages to help keep our beaches clean and healthy.
All you need to do is show up at any of our six beach cleanup sites and sign in. Cleanup supplies and free parking will be provided at each site. To limit the amount of bags we use, we encourage all participants to bring their own reusable bag or bucket to pick up trash.
- Alamitos Beach Ocean Blvd.,at Alamitos Ave.
- Belmont Pool 4000 E. Olympic Plaza
- Bluff Park Ocean Blvd., at Coronado.
- Colorado Lagoon E. Appian Way at Colorado St.
- Mother's Beach E. Appian Way under the 2nd St. Bridge
- Pierpoint Landing 200 Aquarium Way
For more information visit http://www.longbeach.gov/naturecenter/ccd. What you clean today can have a positive impact for our beaches for years to come. Please join us on September 17 and help make a difference.
| || || |