Parks, Recreation & Marine
Winter “Recreation Connection” Available Now
The winter Long Beach Parks, Recreation and Marine “Recreation Connection” class guide is available now at your local park community center or city library is on our website for viewing and downloading at www.LBParks.org.
The Department offers more than 400 classes, and sports leagues and aquatics programs from December through February. These programs provide opportunities for exercise and recreation, social interaction and learning, and growth and relaxation for ages pre-school to adults 50+.
Call the Department’s Reservations/Registration Office at (562) 570-3111 or visit www.LBParks.org for information about classes and programs and our five easy registration options:
1. Call anytime at (562) 570-7171 to register with your VISA or Mastercard.
2. Register anytime on-line at www.lbparks.org. Click on RecConnect.
3. Send completed form (page 31 of winter issue or download at and payment to: City of Long Beach, 2760 Studebaker Road, Long Beach, CA 90815 (Include address, phone number and class #(s) on check)
4. Fax completed form to (562) 570-3113. You will not receive a confirmation notice. Please see “Recreation Connection” on www.lbparks.org for reference.
5. You can also visit the Parks, Recreation and Marine Reservations Office in El Dorado Park at 2760 Studebaker Road, Long Beach. The office hours are M-F, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
* Pre-assigned Account PIN and Client Numbers are requited. Call (562) 570-3111.
The Registration/Reservation Office is located in El Dorado Park at 2760 Studebaker Road. The office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The office will be closed on January 17 and February 21.