| || || || |
Sixth annual CORE: Defining Ourselves Art Show.
Arts & Services for Disabled and the National Arts & Disability Center of UCLA would like to invite you to our sixth annual CORE: Defining Ourselves Art Show. There is a bit of a twist to this year’s show as we will have a 65 seat theatre and four performances to go along with the visual arts component as the show is being held in Santa Monica, CA at the Edgemar Center for the Arts. Edgemar itself is a shopping center built by the famous Frank Gehry. We are very excited to have The Kids of Widney High, Lynn Manning, Anomaly and Sam Smith performing! In its sixth year running, CORE continues to grow and expand in thoughtful and exciting ways. We hope to see you there on OCTOBER 29th, 2010 from 6-9pm!
“Small Plates, Big Holiday Entertaining”
The Cooking Classes for A Cause Event comes together for a third time!
This holiday season, you can give and receive at the final 2010 Cooking Lessons for a Cause event by Chef Gregg Denter, Culinary Coach, benefiting Arts & Services for Disabled. You’ll “receive” entertaining tips and learn to make easy, delicious recipes perfect for all your holiday parties – and you’ll “give” as all proceeds from this event will directly benefit ASD.
- Watermelon Salad with Feta, Arugula, Cucumber & Vinaigrette
- Chicken Empanaditas with Chili Mojo
- Garlic Steamed Clams Crostini with Chardonnay, Garlic & Soy Milk
- Green-Lipped Mussels Stuffed with Bell Pepper Relish
- Grilled Filet with Sesame Teriyaki Sauce
- Grilled Scallops with Cucumber Relish
- Mini New York Cheesecake
You can also get an early start on your holiday shopping! Available for purchase:
- Gourmet gift baskets created by ASD students
- ASD student art
- Opolo Reserve Zinfandel 2009 from Remo Belli Vineyards
- Belli Famiglia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Culinary Coach gift certificates
When: Sunday, November 14, 2010
Class begins: 3pm and/or Holiday event begins: 6pm.
Tickets (2 tax deductible donation options):
- Class and Holiday event: $100
- Holiday event only: $75
Generously hosted by Gerry & Janice Maize in their beautiful waterfront home in Long Beach .
Make your reservations now!
562.982.0247 / firstname.lastname@example.org / http://www.artsandservices.org/
| || || |