| || || || |
Looking for a Drayage Truck Driver Position?
Hundreds of openings with companies such as:
- Maritech Trucking
- And More!
Attend the recruitment session to get started!
Friday, October 24, 2008
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Career Transition Center
3447 Atlantic Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90807
You will receive:
- Staff assistance to successfully complete company applications
- Hands-on assistance with online and written applications
- Direct referral to companies with Drayage Drivers openings
- One year or more Class A Truck Driving experience - drayage experience preferred
- Valid Class A Driver license
- Must have a current H6 print out no older than 30 days, Social Security Card, and TWIC card or proof of certification
- No felony convictions less than ten years old
- No DUI, DWI, or open container violations in the last 3 years. No more than one DUI in the last ten years and no more than two DUIs in your lifetime.
How to attend the session:
Step 1: Call Allison Martinson at 562.570.3747 to reserve your seat.
Step 2: Come to the session on October 24 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm at 3447 Atlantic Ave., Long Beach, CA 90807. Please bring your CDL, Social Security Card, H6, TWIC card or proof of certification, work history and resume with you to the session.
Bring any combination of the following documents with you on your first visit:
- State ID / Driver's License AND Social Security Card,
- OR School ID Card (with birth date) AND Social Security Card,
- OR School ID Card (without birth date) AND Social Security Card AND birth certificate,
- OR US Passport AND any proof of Social Security Number (Social Security Card, school printout)
- Please bring your unexpired Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) if applicable.
- Males born on or after January 1, 1960 must be registered with the Selective Service. For more information call 847.688.3117 or visit www.sss.gov.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and service available upon request to individuals with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 562.570.3738 or TTY 562.570.4629, at least 72 hours prior to event.
| || || |