| || || || |
2nd Annual Sixth District Job Fair
Pathways to Success
Friday, November 7, 2008
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Martin Luther King Jr. Park
1950 Lemon Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90806
Prepare for the Job Fair by attending these workshops at the Career Transition Center, 3447 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach 90807
- Resume Workshops: Mondays, 9:00 - 11:00 am
- Interview Skills Workshops: Wednesdays, 9:00 - 11:00 am
Advanced registration is required prior to attending the Hiring Event and/or Work Readiness Workshops.
To save time you may pre-register at the Career Transition Center, 3447 Atlantic Ave., or Center for Working Families, 1900 Atlantic Ave., Long Beach, CA.
Bring any combination of the following documents with you on your first visit:
- State ID / Driver's License AND Social Security Card,
- OR School ID Card (with birth date) AND Social Security Card,
- OR School ID Card (without birth date) AND Social Security Card AND birth certificate,
- OR US Passport AND any proof of Social Security Number (Social Security Card, school printout)
- Please bring your unexpired Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) if applicable.
- Males born on or after January 1, 1960 must be registered with the Selective Service. For more information call 847.688.3117 or visit www.sss.gov.
Present by The Office of Sixth District Councilman Dee Andrews and Pacific Gateway Workforce Investment Network.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and service available upon request to individuals with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 562.570.3738 or TTY 562.570.4629, at least 72 hours prior to event.
| || || |