Looking for a New Career Opportunity?
Attend the Security Hiring Event
Thursday, October 9, 2008
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Career Transition Center
3447 Atlantic Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90807
Participating employers include:
- Long Beach Unified School District
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Block by Block
- Contact Security
- Eagle Security Services
- Security Network
- And more!
Dress to impress and bring several copies of your resume with you to the Hiring Event.
Attend these work readiness workshops to get prepared!
- Resume Workshops are held Mondays, 9:00 - 11:00 am
- Interview Skills Workshops are held Wednesdays, 9:00 - 11:00 am
Advanced registration is required prior to attending the Hiring Event and/or work readiness workshops. To save time, you may pre-register at the Career Transition Center, 3447 Atlantic Ave., or Center for Working Families, 1900 Atlantic Ave., Long Beach, CA. Registration will also be available at the recruitment.
Bring any combination of the following documents with you on your first visit:
- State ID / Driver's License AND Social Security Card,
- OR School ID Card (with birth date) AND Social Security Card,
- OR School ID Card (without birth date) AND Social Security Card AND birth certificate,
- OR US Passport AND any proof of Social Security Number (Social Security Card, school printout)
- Please bring your unexpired Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) if applicable.
- Males born on or after January 1, 1960 must be registered with the Selective Service. For more information call 847.688.3117 or visit www.sss.gov.
For more information, please call Eileen Arthur at 562.570.3771 / TTY 562.570.4629
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and service available upon request to individuals with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 562.570.3738 or TTY 562.570.4629, at least 72 hours prior to event.