| || || || |
Your Next Job Opportunity Awaits!
Attend a Hiring Event
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
1:00 - 3:00 pm
Career Transition Center
3447 Atlantic Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90807
Participating employers and positions include:
- Diversified Risk Management
- Corporate Investigator
- Part-time Surveilance
- Background Investigator
- Venturi Staffing Partners
- Customer Service Rep
- Data Entry Clerk
- YMCA of Greater Los Angeles
- Teacher Assistant
- Program Leader
- Substitute Teacher
- Support Coordinator
- Program Advisor
- Registered Nurse
- Center Protection Officer (on-call)
- Benefits Specialist
- Career Technical Education Director
- Career Transition Specialist
- Career Manager
- Residential Living Supervisor
- Attendance Clerk
- Block by Block
- Safety Patrol/Ambassador (Long Beach)
- Auto Club of Southern California
- Sales Agent Trainee
- Life Specialist Trainee (Life Insurance)
- Advantage Sales & Marketing
- Retail Reset Merchandisers
- And more!
Attend these work readiness workshops to get prepared!
- Resume Workshops are held Mondays, 9:00 - 11:00 am
- Interview Skills Workshops are held every Wednesday, 9:00 - 11:00 am
Advanced registration is required prior to attending the Hiring Event and/or work readiness workshops. To save time, you may pre-register at the Career Transition Center (3447 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach) or Center for Working Families (1900 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach).
Bring any combination of the following documents with you on your first visit:
- State ID / Driver's License AND Social Security Card,
- OR School ID Card (with birth date) AND Social Security Card,
- OR School ID Card (without birth date) AND Social Security Card AND birth certificate,
- OR US Passport AND any proof of Social Security Number (Social Security Card, school printout)
- Please bring your unexpired Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) if applicable.
For more information, please call 562.570.WORK / TTY 562.570.4629.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and service available upon request to individuals with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 562.570.3738 or TTY 562.570.4629, at least 72 hours prior to event.
| || || |