| || || || |
Are you eligible for expungement?
Learn how to expunge your records and get ready for employment!
Next workshop will be held on February 18 at 4:00pm at the Center for Working Families, 1900 Atlantic Ave, CA, 90806
Monthly Expungement Workshop
Department of Social Services
South County GAIN Region V
Questions addressed at the workshop:
- What are the requirements for an expungement?
- What types of convictions can be expunged?
- What information must be disclosed when completing employment applications?
- What does expungement mean in regards to police and governmental agencies?
- What is a Certificate of Rehabilitation and how to qualify?
Please call 562.570.4794 for further information
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and service available upon request to individuals with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 562.570.3738 or TTY 562.570.4629, at least 72 hours prior to event.
( Informational Flyer )
| || || |