| || || || |
Waggoners Trucking is recruiting for 10 Class A Truck Driver positions are statewide including Long Beach and Oxnard.
- Must meet all requirements of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must have at least a minimum of one year verifiable over the road/local experience or 100,000 miles in the last two years, having driven in all four seasons
- Must have a stable work history and proof of employment, including reference information for the last 10 years with verifiable contact numbres and names
- Case by case consideration of felony offense convictions, with final approval of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Department
- Must have a H-6 DMV printout
How to Apply:
Step 1: Review and make sure you meet all of the requirements before scheduling for an appointment
Step 2: Call 562.570.3751 to schedule an appointment
Step 3: PACIFIC GATEWAY WORKFORCE INVESTMENT NETWORK REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO ATTENDING THE RECRUITMENT. To save time, you may pre-register at the Career Transition Center, 3447 Atlantic Ave, or Center for Working Families, 1900 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA. Registration will also be available at the recruitment.
PLEASE NOTE: Bring any combination of the following documents with you on your first visit:
State ID / Driver's License AND Social Security Card,
OR School ID Card (with birth date) AND Social Security Card,
OR School ID Card (without birth date) AND Social Security Card AND birth certificate,
OR US Passport AND any proof of Social Security Number (Social Security Card, school printout)
Please bring your unexpired Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) if applicable.
Step 4: Meet the employer on August 27 from 12:00pm to 4:00 pm at the Career Transition Center, 3447 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807. Please bring your H-6 DMV Printout. No exceptions.
| || || |