| || || || |
The Pacific Gateway Workforce Investment Network is proud to provide you with hands-on skills training, which will help you:
- Obtain industry certifications
- Prepare for the Union Apprenticeship and Utility exams, including math
- Life skills, resume writing, and interviewing techniques
- Job placement
To learn more, attend one of the training recruitments below:
- Wednesday, June 11, at 10:00 am (arrive at 9:30) at the Center for Working Families (1900 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, 90806)
- Thursday, June 12, at 10:00 am (arrive at 9:30) at the Harbor WorkSource Center (1851 N. Gaffey St., Suite F, San Pedro, 90731)
Please bring right-to-work verification (for example, valid photo ID/passport and Social Security card or birth certificate).
To download the informational flyer, please click the link below.
( Training Recruitment Informational Flyer )
| || || |