The U.S. Census Bureau is seeking self-motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic persons to join the nation’s largest data gathering agency and will be testing and interviewing candidates on Friday, May 30 at 9:00 AM at the Pacific Gateway Workforce Investment Network’s Career Transition Center, 3447 Atlantic, Long Beach, 90807.
* Part-time jobs are in the South Bay area, including Long Beach, Torrance and Carson.
* Positions vary, including clerical, field work and management.
* Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
* $14.09 per hour
* Mileage reimbursement .50.5 cents per mile
* U.S. citizenship
* Must be a resident of the county or city in which the major part of the assignment is located
* Valid driver’s license and car
* Landline/fixed private home telephone
* Available 16 to 120 (or more) hours of work monthly
* Available to work days, evenings and weekends
* No felonies
* Test process consists of a 30 minute timed pass/fail written examination.
* Interview follows for those who pass the written test.
* Total session time, approximately three hours.
* Please bring valid drivers license and social security card to test session.
For additional information please call 800.292.7200 or 562.570.WORK.
Department of Commerce, U.S. Census Bureau, AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Department of Commerce does not condone or tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.
Download the informational flyer below.
( U.S. Census Bureau Recruiment Flyer )