| || || || |
"During the third annual Budget Summit on July 9, residents indicated that public safety and City infrastructure are high priorities," said City Manager Gerald R. Miller. "The upcoming budget meetings will address these and other public concerns, and provide further opportunities for the community to comment on the proposed FY 06 Budget."
The FY 06 Budget meetings will take place at the City of Long Beach Council Chambers, City Hall, 333 W. Ocean Blvd. Parking at the Broadway parking structure between Chestnut & Cedar is free. The date and times of the upcoming meetings are as follows:
- August 16 - 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. - City Council Budget Workshop
- August 23 - 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. - City Council Joint Budget Oversight Committee and Budget Workshop
- August 23 - 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. - City Council Budget Workshop
- September 8 - 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. - City Council Budget Workshop
- September 8 - 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. - City Council Budget Hearing
- September 13 - 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. - City Council Budget Workshop
- September 13 - 7:00 - 8:30 - City Council Budget Hearing
Further budget workshops and hearings will be scheduled as necessary. For more information, please visit www.longbeach.gov, or call the budget Office at 562.570.6425.
| || || |