Burnett Neighborhood Library
The original Burnett Library was established in a classroom of Burnett Elementary School in 1910. The current 7,500 square-foot Burnett Neighborhood Library celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2019.
- Public Computers
- Free Wifi
- Wireless Printing, fees apply
- Copier, fees apply
- Community Meeting Room, fees apply
- Family Learning Center, reserved for students only after 2PM Tue - Thu.
- African American Resource Collection
- Air Conditioning
- Community Garden
- Exterior Book Drop for after hours returns
- Accessible Main Entrance
- Accessible Restrooms
- Designated Parking in Library Lot
- Free Parking in both Library Lots
- Free Street Parking
- Bike Rack
- 51, 52, 60, 61
Visit Long Beach Transit for up to date bus schedules.