LBPL Digital Library
Use our free online resources and databases wherever you go! Listen to audiobooks, conduct research, take a free online class, read newspapers and magazines, and more.
We have great resources for students of any age, including lifelong learning, research, and test preparation tools.
Browse our digital collections below, select a resource from the drop-down list, or use the filters to find a resource to match your specific needs.
Do you have a recommendation that will help us improve our Digital Library? We'd love to hear from you!
ABCmouse's Step-by-Step Learning Path:
Ten Levels. Over 850 Lessons. More than 8,500 Individual Learning Activities.
The Step-by-Step Learning Path is a carefully designed program of more than 850 lessons in ten levels. As children complete each lesson, they are guided to the next one and are motivated to continue learning by ABCmouse.com’s Tickets and Rewards System. The lessons of the Step-by-Step Learning Path consist of books, puzzles, games, songs, art activities, and/or printables that relate to a specific topic. Each lesson offers children several different ways to learn, in accordance with the recommendations of early childhood experts.
The program covers the following subject areas:
- Reading: letter recognition, phonics, recognizing sounds, rhyming words and word families
- Math: numbers 1-100, shapes, patterns, measurements, meaning of addition and subtraction
- World Around Us: the body and health, sports, plants and animals, weather and seasons, the solar system
- Art and Colors: primary and secondary colors, shades, paint-by-number and dot-to-dot pictures
- Music and Song: Classic children’s songs, A to Z alphabet songs, counting and number songs, instrument names and sounds
The most comprehensive collection of full-text newspapers globally, Access World News provides extensive coverage at every level — international, national, regional, state and local. This fully searchable Web-based resource features news content from all 50 U.S. states as well as more than 5,900 international news sources from 172 countries. News content may be included in its original published language or translated into English.
- Search or browse more than 528 million current and archived articles from 172 countries and more than 5,900 news sources
- Offers extensive coverage and differing viewpoints from international, national, regional and local news sources
- Includes electronic editions of thousands of news sources from around the globe, large and small, many available only through NewsBank
Need help? Read the user's guide here.
Ancestry Library Edition is an unprecedented online collection of individuals from North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, and more.
Answers await everyone—whether professional or hobbyist, expert or novice, genealogist or historian—inside the more than 7,000 available databases. Here, you can unlock the story of you with sources like censuses, vital records, immigration records, family histories, military records, court and legal documents, directories, photos, maps, and more.
And, with ongoing updates and new content always being added, you’ll keep coming back to discover more. Popular and recently added collections include:
- U.S. collections deliver hundreds of millions of names from sources such as federal and U.S. censuses; birth, death, and marriage records including the Social Security Death Index; and U.S. border crossing and trans-ocean ship records.
- Canadian collections provide nearly 60 million records from the Census of Canada, and key vital records, such as the Drouin Collection (1621-1967), which includes nearly 30 million baptism, marriage, and burial records from Quebec.
- U.K. collections offer censuses for England, Wales, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, and Scotland, with nearly 200 million records: Births and Baptisms (1834-1906), Marriage Licenses (1521-1869), Deaths and Burials (1834-1934), and Poor Law Records (1840-1938) in London, and more.
- Other international collections continue to grow with more than 46 million records from German censuses, vital records, emigration indexes, ship lists, phone directories, and more; Chinese surnames in the large and growing Jiapu Collection of Chinese lineage books; Jewish family history records from Eastern Europe and Russia; and more.
- Military collections deliver over 150 million records containing information often not found elsewhere and includes records from the colonial to the Vietnam era.
- Multimedia collections deliver millions of files ranging from family and gravestone photos to postcards and newsreels.
This unique fully-searchable collection brings together approximately 1.5 million pages of primary sources on social, political, health, and legal issues impacting LGBTQ communities around the world. Rare and unique content from newsletters, papers, government documents, manuscripts, pamphlets, and other types of primary sources sheds light on the gay rights movement, activism, the HIV/AIDS crisis, and more. Truly global in scope, Part I: LGBTQ History and Culture Since 1940 features historical documents published in more than 35 countries, with over 15 languages represented.
There is no better way to study the past than through consultation of primary source documents!
Archives Unbound presents topically-focused digital collections of historical documents that support the research and study needs of scholars and students at the college and university level. High-schoolers will also benefit from these primary source collections.
Archives Unbound covers topics such as:
- U.S. foreign policy
- U.S. civil rights
- global affairs
- colonial studies
- modern history
Broad topic clusters include:
- African American studies
- Indigenous American studies
- Asian + Southeast Asian studies
- Holocaust studies
- LGBTQ studies
- Latin American + Caribbean studies
- Middle Eastern studies
- political science
- music + cinema
- radical studies
- religious studies
- women studies, and more!
- California County and Regional Histories & Atlases are also included.
Axis 360 Help & Training
Android | Apple iOS | Kindle Fire
Need help? Check out the tutorial videos below.
Brainfuse offers a comprehensive suite of online academic services designed to support many learning needs and styles.
EXPERT ONLINE SERVICES
- Live Tutoring: Enter an online classroom and receive live, online help from a Brainfuse tutor. Tutors are available in English and Spanish every day from 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. PST.
- Skills-Building: Skills building service helps you master an academic concept through expert tutoring and standards aligned online lessons.
- 24/7 Help Center: Submit a question and a tutor will provide you with a response.
- Foreign Language Lab: Tutoring is currently offered for Spanish.
- Writing Lab: HelpNow offers two types of writing assistance.
- Live Writing Assistance: Connect with an online tutor for expert writing assistance with the live help feature.
- Intensive Writing Lab: For a more thorough analysis, simply select Writing Lab from the launch menu and submit your writing via our secure messaging feature. Within approximately 24 hours of submitting your paper, you will receive a detailed analysis of your paper in your message center inbox.
- Test Center: Take practice quizzes in standardized tests (SAT, ACT, GED and more) and practice subject specific tests, like math and science.
- Flashbulb -- Mobile friendly flashcards: Enjoy 24/7 access to an extensive library of online flashcard sets in hundreds of subjects. You can also create your own flashcards and multiple choice quizzes for efficient self-study.
- MEET: MEET lets you easily schedule online meetings with your peers in the Brainfuse classroom.
- Brainwave: Brainwave allows you to record a movie of your activity on the Brainfuse whiteboard. Create brainwaves for note-taking purposes or send them when an ordinary email isn't enough. Brainwave is ideal for recording solutions to homework problems, class projects, or any other concepts that involve motion or sequencing.
What services are available for adult learners?
Our Adult Learning Center provides comprehensive academic support from trained adult education specialists in areas such as US Citizenship testing, resume and cover letter assistance, and core skills building.
ACE THE INTERVIEW
- Get Live Interview Coaching: Connect with one of our live interview coaches to brush up on your interview skills
- Interview Tips: Offers tips and common interview questions to help you prepare for your interview
- Internet Resources for Interviewing: Use these carefully selected sites to help prepare you for your interview
- Get Live Resume Help: Connect with one of our LIVE resume experts to review and help you build a winning resume.
- Resume Lab: Send your resume to one of our JobNow experts, and you will receive expert analysis within 24 hours.
- Resume Templates: To help you get started, we have included downloadable templates for four of the most common resume types.
- Internet Resources for Resumes: Search these carefully selected sites for more information on resume writing.
- Get Live Job Search Help: JobNow experts are ready to help you get started on your job search with LIVE one-on-one help.
- Career Assessments: Thinking of changing careers or just trying to identify your strengths and weaknesses? These career assessments can help.
- Job Resources: To help you find a job, use these online job search sites, including many that are specific to your local area.
VetNow's features include:
- Live Veteran Navigator Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests.
- Skills-Building Choose state-aligned lesson and get real-time help.
- Personalized eLearning Tools My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests Archive, and more!
- 24-Hour Writing Lab Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Send Question Send a question and get expert help
- Adult Learning Center Access a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live, professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and more!
- Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support
- Multiple Ways to Learn Multiple, research-based tools to accommodate all types of learners.
- Thousands of Robust Lessons Clear explanations and vivid artwork to help users master academic concepts.
- Broad Range of Subjects Full academic support for your patrons in hundreds of subject areas, including AP subjects, career certifications, GRE, GMAT, and more.
Britannica Escolar Online provides a Spanish Elementary Encyclopedia with 2,000 articles, images, videos, workspace, atlas and Learning Materials specifically designed for the younger students.
Features & Benefits Include:
- Two distinct levels of unique content—Primaria (Elementary) and Secundaria (Middle School & High School)—offer information of interest to every student.
- Engaging home pages at each level are entry points to thousands of articles, images, videos, maps, and tables, many of which are newly added daily.
- Reino Animal (Animal Kingdom) and Sabías que…? (Did You Know?) features pique curiosity and the desire to dig deeper.
- Mi Britannica (My Britannica) offers a convenient place to save, organize, and share collections of content that users find in Britannica Escolar.
- Access to the site anytime, anywhere, and on any device, including tablets, smartphones, and laptops.
Learn about the state and federal benefits you are entitled to receive and how to claim them. Those benefits could compensate you for a service-connected disability, allow you to begin or resume your college education, care for your health, train for or find employment, buy a home, live out your years with dignity and respect, and much more!
To find out about the benefits you and your dependents are entitled to receive, consult the California Veteran's Resource Book, also available online through the California Department of Veterans Affairs.
Calisphere is your gateway to California’s remarkable digital collections. Calisphere provides free access to unique and historically important artifacts for research, teaching, and curious exploration. Discover over one million photographs, documents, letters, artwork, diaries, oral histories, films, advertisements, musical recordings, and more.
The collections on Calisphere have been digitized and contributed by all ten campuses of the University of California and other important libraries, archives, and museums throughout the state.
Driving-Tests offers unlimited access to official state driver's manuals, online practice tests for car, motorcycle and commercial driver's license (CDL), an exam simulator, and a DMV-related FAQ. Driving-Tests can help you pass the driving knowledge test faster and more effectively. Learner drivers who take the practice tests and read the official manual are 73% more likely to pass than those who study the manual alone!
The Driving-Tests collection also includes access to a DMV office finder, beginner driver's guide, virtual DMV assistant, and the Challenge Bank, a special test that stores the user's wrong answers from taking practice tests.
Freegal offers access to about 15 million songs, including Sony Music’s catalog of legendary artists, and over 40,000 music videos. In total the collection is comprised of music from over 40,000 labels with music that originates in over 100 countries. There is no software to download, and there are no digital rights management (DRM) restrictions.
Stream and listen to music anywhere you go! Download 5 free songs every week. The songs are yours to keep – the MP3s are free, legal, and never expire or need to be returned.
Get the Freegal app, available for iOS or Android.
Questions? Check out the Freegal FAQ.
Whether you’re looking for college-level, professional development, or personal enrichment courses, Gale Courses offers hundreds of courses that are accessible anywhere, 24/7. These six-week online courses feature well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, and interaction with fellow students.
Subject Areas include:
- Career & Professional Development: Many courses are tied to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ fastest-growing occupations. Examples include: Accounting, Resume Writing, Business and Management, Grant Writing and Nonprofit, Real Estate, Healthcare, and Sales and Marketing
- Computers & Technology: Courses cover all skill levels from beginner to advanced, even focusing on specific software applications. Examples include: Introduction to the Microsoft Office Suite, Database Management, Graphic and Multimedia Design, and The Internet
- Personal Enrichment: A wide array of courses truly offers the opportunity to transform lives, whether related to hobbies, education, or life resources. Examples include: Children, Parents, & Family, Digital Photography, Health &Wellness, and Test Prep
Need help? Watch the video tutorial here.
General OneFile, from Gale, a Cengage company is an expansive general-interest database with more than 8,000 titles, for free. It offers a robust collection of magazines and journals that includes reference, newspaper and audio content. General OneFile provides millions of articles available in both PDF and HTML full-text. The database allows researchers to find the information they want quickly.
Kanopy includes acclaimed movies and documentaries on-demand from award-winning filmmakers. Browse the collections of top film-festival favorites, classic films, world cinema and popular movies including The Criterion Collection, The Great Courses, Kino Lorber, PBS and others. With new films added every week, Kanopy allows you to access an unrivaled collection of over 30,000 films.
- You can watch 6 films per month.
- You have 3 days to watch the film as many time as you like.
- Play credits reset on the 1st of each month.
- Kanopy Kids offers films for ages preschool - 12.
To get started with Kanopy:
- Go to Kanopy and create an account by clicking on the orange "Sign up" button.
- Go to your email account to verify your email address.
- Add your library card number and password.
- Start watching videos!
LearningExpress Library features online tutorials, practice tests, and e-books to help patrons of all ages. It offers job search and workplace skills improvement, skill building in reading, writing, math, and basic science, career certification and licensure exam prep, college and grad school entrance test prep, GED® test prep, and more.
- Adult Core Skills
The Adult Core Skills center helps adults achieve their personal, education and career goals by offering resources to help them improve their basic skills in reading, writing, and math, and prepare for the U.S. citizenship exam.
- School Center
The resources in the School Center provide skill-building for classroom and homework success. The school center helps students in elementary, middle, and high school prepare for important tests, get extra help with assignments, and boost their skills in important subjects.
- College Admissions Test Preparation
Getting into college is an important step to building a strong future. First, you must do well on your college admission tests and write a personal essay that highlights your special talents. Use this center to get the resources you need to achieve your college preparation goals.
- College Center
The College Center provides valuable resources that help college students strengthen their academic skills, prepare for placement tests, and get ready for graduate school entrance exams.
- Career Preparation Center
Are you preparing for a professional exam? Are you curious about a particular occupation or looking to improve your workplace skills? Choose the Career Preparation Center and begin your path to a bright future.
- High School Equivalency Center
Earning a high school equivalency credential can open the door to better income, a more fulfilling job, and a college education. If you are preparing for the GED® test, HiSET® or TASC exams, the High School Equivalency Center's practice tests, interactive tutorials, and e-books will help you reach your goal.
- Recursos en Español
Herramientas de aprendizaje, carrera y ciudadanía en español. Este centro ofrece a los adultos que están muy ocupados los recursos para mejorar sus habilidades básicas, ganar sus credenciales de GED® o ser ciudadano estadounidense.
Stories from local newspapers -- the Long Beach Press Telegram, the Press, the Press Telegram, and several weekly newspapers -- are indexed in the Long Beach Public Library History Index, along with selected magazine articles, pamphlets, and documents.
The index is best searched by keywords, for example "Bixby family" or "cyclone racer". Most of the articles indexed can be found on microfilm at the Main Library.
lynda.com is an online education service that can help you learn technology, creative, and business skills that will help you achieve your goals.
Easy to use:
- Create a lynda.com Profile
- Browse courses and save what you like to your personal Playlist.
- Your progress is saved and easy to view in your lynda.com Profile.
- Get a certificate that can be uploaded to Linked upon completion of a course.
More than 3000+ courses with 129,942 video tutorials are available.
- Software like MS Word, Excel, or PowerPoint; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Web design: Web graphics, Interactive Design, Prototyping
- Social media and web publishing tools like Facebook, Twitter and Wordpress.
- Photography: Lighting and Photographing a Still Life, Photography 101: Shooting in Low Light, GIMP: Essential Training
- Business and career skills - productivity, marketing, time management.
- Job Search Tools: with Resume design, Searching for Positions, Working with Recruiters
Need help? Watch a video tutorial here.
Mango is an online language learning resource which includes a variety of resources to help students learn practical conversation skills for languages spoken all around the world. Lessons include strategically placed memory-building exercises to help users remember what they are learning in addition to critical thinking exercises, which help them to intuitively understand the language and adapt it to similar conversations.
- Focuses on practical conversations while increasing vocabulary and grammar skills.
- Choose from over 70 languages, or ESL learning offered in 15 languages.
- Includes cultural insights, memory building exercises, and pronunciation help.
NewsBank offers access to thousands of local news sources. With eyewitness reporting, obituaries, letters to the editor and more, local news provide information relevant to their community. Local news provides a solid foundation of knowledge about the area’s people, businesses, government, sports, health and culture.
- Long Beach Press-Telegram, 1990-2018. Includes features, obituaries, editorials, announcements and more
- Los Angeles Metro Collection: complete full-text editions of 150 Los Angeles area dailies, weeklies and monthlies, along with broadcast transcripts, websites, blogs, university publications, magazines, newsletters and wire services.
NewspaperARCHIVE is the world's best resource for historical and genealogical information. Our unique archive spans more than 400 years of family history, small-town events, world news and more.
- Convenient online access to full-page historical newspapers from across the US, along with papers in the United Kingdom, Canada, Jamaica and other countries
- Over 100 millions of newspaper pages are available in the online database
- Powerful browse tools allow researchers to easily look through newspaper pages by date or location
- New content added monthly
Get direct access to the New York Times online from 1851 to the present, including:
- All regular newspaper content (articles, editorials, etc. – some restrictions do apply)
- All multimedia, including video, photography, VR features and all new multimedia to come
- Spanish and Mandarin Chinese versions of nytimes.com
- Personalized access, including e-mail newsletters such as California Today, mobile apps* for phones and tablets, with customizable news feeds, and article recommendations based on topics you most commonly read about.
A few limitations to be aware of:
- Mobile apps are available only for off-site access.
- Articles from 1923-1980 are not available for on-site access. However, patrons can access 5 articles per day from this date range via off-site access.
- The Crosswords app is not included. However, crosswords from the past week, as well as a handful from the archive, are available in the Crosswords section.
- The Cooking app is not included, but patrons can access recipes via the Food section on nytimes.com.
To get started, you will first need to register for a New York Times account.
How to Access
“Onsite Access” means you are in a Long Beach Public Library location accessing through the library’s internet.
While using a library computer or while connected to the library’s Wi-Fi, you can navigate directly to Nytimes.com. You will need to register then log in or if you are already registered you can simply log in with your email address and password.
You can now enjoy unlimited access to NYTimes.com on any device during your visit.
“Offsite Access” means you are anywhere outside of a Long Beach Public Library.
Use the Offsite Access link to redeem 24 hours of off-site access. When your 24 hours have expired, come back here to click the link again for another free session.
You will need to register then log in or if you are already registered you can simply log in with your email address and password.
If you are having trouble with your New York Times account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-591-9233.
If you are having trouble with the access links above, please contact us at LBPL or in person at any of our locations.
The Online Archive of California (OAC) provides free public access to primary sources—including manuscripts, photographs, artwork, scientific data and more—through collection guides and 250,000 digitized images and documents.
Analogous to catalog records for books, collection guides (also known as finding aids) are the descriptive records used to find, understand, and locate archival resources and unique materials. They help users learn more about the scope of a collection so they know if it is likely to meet their research needs.
The content on the OAC is contributed by archives, special collections, libraries, historical societies, and museums at all 10 UC campuses and across California that house the original materials.
Gale's Opposing Viewpoints In Context is the premier online resource covering today's hottest social issues, from capital punishment to immigration to marijuana. This cross-curricular research database supports science, social studies, current events, and language arts classes. Informed, differing views help learners develop critical-thinking skills and draw their own conclusions.
Opposing Viewpoints In Context is a rich resource for debaters and includes pro/con viewpoints, reference articles, interactive maps, infographics, and more. A category on the National Debate Topic provides quick and easy access to content on frequently studied and discussed issues. Periodical content covers current events, news and commentary, economics, environmental issues, political science, and more.
Specific titles include The New York Times, Newsweek, Foreign Policy, American Scientist, and Education Week.
Browse the library’s digital collection, instantly borrow titles and start reading or listening for free. Overdrive is compatible with all major computers and devices, including iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows phones and tablets, and Kindle.
Getting Started with OverDrive
Android - Libby | Apple iOS - Libby | Kindle Fire - Overdrive
Kindle eReader | Kobo eReader
RBdigital Magazines, formerly known as Zinio for Libraries, offers full-color, interactive digital magazines. You can browse from your library’s collection of popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download.
- Current issues — New issues are often released simultaneously to the print edition or with a slight delay to allow for formatting issues. New issues appear automatically in the library’s collection once available and are ready for immediate checkout.
- Easy browsing — Browse your library’s collection of titles one at a time, by title, by language or by category.
- Manage your collection — Check out magazines and manage your collection on your library collection site.
- Read Instantly — Read within your library collection website on your computer (both PC and Mac.)
- Download to Apps — Download checked out magazines to apps for iPad, iPhone/iPod Touch, Android and Kindle Fire.
- No limits — Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account indefinitely.
ReferenceUSA, which gives users access to data on over 44 million businesses and 273 million consumers, updated twice per month. It’s the perfect resource for small business owners, researchers, and entrepreneurs.
- Generate business and consumer leads to grow your business
- Find current and historical market trends
- Learn about your competitors and view their detailed profi les
- Use data visualization for Strategic Growth and Management
- Complete Consumer Market Analytics
- Research your sales territory
- Find valuable data for your Business Plans
- Target decision makers and key players
Skillsoft® Books ITPro™ provides on-demand access to the unabridged contents of thousands of IT and technology books and documents. The fully searchable, web-based environment is easily accessible from your desktop or mobile devices. ITPro offers recent, relevant, best-in-class titles covering thousands of IT and technology topics, ensuring that users can find the answers they need—when they need them.
This unique resource features a suite of instructional resources that enrich the fiction and nonfiction books read by children and young adults. Databases include:
- Book Guides & Lesson Plans
- Diverse Books
- Literature-based Vocabulary Lists
- Meet-the-Author Videos and Book Readings
- Resources for Award-Winning Books
Live phone support is available Monday-Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST at (800) 596-0710. Technical and customer support can be provided by emailing email@example.com.
Customer support can be requested through the online form.
Testing & Education Reference Center (TERC) can help in a number of areas:
- Test prep—Full-length, timed practice exams that simulate the actual testing experience for AP, ACT, SAT, PSAT, GED, HiSET, and TASC exams. Diagnostic pre-tests help students determine where they stand and how much preparation they need before taking an exam.
- College planning—Intuitive searches and quick results deliver information on more than 4,000 accredited schools, including school location, tuition, academics, admission requirements, campus life, and much more.
- Financial aid tools—Benefit from an undergraduate scholarship search, financial aid award analyzer, college savings calculator, tuition cost finder, and more.
- Career development—The Resume Builder and Virtual Careers Library tools assist students in building essential career skills—like how to build a resume, cover letter, and interviewing tips for users at all career stages. Using the Career Module, tests help users map interests and aptitudes to the most suitable job categories, industries, and occupations.
- International tools—Help individuals prepare to pass the TOEFL (iBT), TOEFL (PBT), TOEIC, and U.S. Citizenship tests with online practice tests and eBooks.
TumbleBookLibrary is a curated database of children’s e-books with over 1100 titles for grades K-6, and includes unique animated, talking picture books, read-along chapter books, national geographic videos, non-fiction books, playlists, as well as books in Spanish and French. Plus, the collection features Graphic Novels and Math Stories!
TumbleBookLibrary features several types of resources:
eBooks are one of the types of books that TumbleBook Library offers. The books are completely text without animation and narration, but offer you ways to personalize the display.
Story Books are a type of eBook that includes animation with existing illustrations of the book. They also includes character voices and narration that light up the words on the screen so you can follow along.
Read-Along are one of the types of books that TumbleBook Library offers. They are a combination of Story Books and eBooks. The read-along books offer a digital copy of the text but also offer a narrator that will highlight the words for you to follow along.
Great for children of all ages, World Book Online is an online encyclopedia that covers a variety of topics ranging from animals and dinosaurs to ancient civilisations and the human body, plus hundreds of classic ebook titles.
Explore dozens of interactive features that bring WBO to life:
- Early World of Learning: Interactive learning resource developed by early childhood education experts for pre-schoolers and children in early primary school.
- Kids: Easy-to-use encyclopedia for young readers. Articles, multimedia, games, science projects and interactive tools for homework and fun.
- Student: Tailored for elementary and middle school students, Student is a comprehensive site loaded with practical features to help students develop their research skills and enhance their projects.
- Advanced: Advanced is a powerful reference tool designed to meet the research needs of high school students. It is chock-full of facts and features to help students conduct research projects.
- Timeline: Timelines allows you to discover and map important events with accurate information powered by World Book’s wealth of knowledgeable resources. There are over 400 interactive timelines to learn from.
- Discover: Discover offers engaging reference resources for students reading below grade level because of language or learning difficulties, including reluctant readers, ELL, ESL, and adult literacy students.
- Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos - World Book’s exceptional Kids’ content in Spanish through a beautiful interface designed for grades K–4, as well as older students and adults learning Spanish as a foreign language.