- City Officials
Opening a Business
Doing Business With The City
- LBDS Home
- About Us
- Resources & Forms
- Programs & Projects
Housing & Neighborhood Services
Applications & Forms
Electronic Plan (E-Plan) Check
SUBMIT YOUR PLANS BY EMAIL!
- Save Time and Money!
- Trouble-free and easy submittal process.
- Eliminate the printing and delivery of plans to the City.
- Receive plan review and/or final approval sooner via email.
- More efficient review and approval across Citywide departments.
The City of Long Beach now offers a simple and efficient plan submittal and review service. You can submit construction documents for review and approval via email from the convenience of your home or office, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Note: At this time, we do not accept requests for Expedited Plan Check Service.
The following steps will help guide you through the e-plan check submittal process:
- Start by reviewing the Electronic Plan Review Document Submittal Guidelines to prepare your files for submittal.
- Submit your plan check files to the City of Long Beach via email, or through a prearranged Long Beach ShareFile Site.
- Once your submission is approved, plan check fees will be assessed. Payment can be made in person or by check mailed to:
Long Beach Development Services
Attn: Theresa Woolhether
411 W. Ocean Blvd., 3rd Floor
Long Beach, CA 90802.
Please allow three (3) business days for processing of your documents. Staff will make every effort to ensure submittals are processed promptly.
For more information, contact the Building and Safety Bureau at (562) 570.7086.
Development Permit Center
|M:||7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|T:||7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|W:||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|TH:||7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|F:||7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|