2019 CoC Program New Project RFP
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
2019 CONTINUUM OF CARE GRANT PROGRAM
On July 3, 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) issued a Notice of Funding Availability for the Continuum of Care Grant Program.
The City of Long Beach is issuing a Request for Proposals from private non-profit organizations to participate in a consolidated application to HUD.
Applications will be available beginning 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, August 1, 2019 at: http://www.longbeach.gov/Homeless-Services/2019-continuum-of-care-program-new-project-rfp/
Release: August 1, 2019, 10:00 AM
RFP Questions Due: August 9, 2019, 4:00 PM
Posting of Q&A: August 12, 2019, 4:00 PM
Submission Deadline: August 16, 2019, 4:00 PM
No paper copies of the application will be distributed. Email submittal is required for this RFP. Project applications are due on Friday, August 16, 2019 by 4:00 p.m. No late applications will be accepted.
For more information, email the Homeless Services Division at HomelessServices@longbeach.gov.
Please feel free to share with your networks.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL DOCUMENTS:
- 2019 CoC New Project RFP General Section _FINAL-20190801
- 2019 CoC New Project RFP Section 1 Project Information_FINAL-20190801
- 2019 CoC New Project RFP Section 2 Project Program Details_FINAL-20190801
- 2019 CoC New Project RFP Section 3 Project Budget and Fiscal Details_FINAL-20190801
- 2019 CoC New Project RFP Section 4 Agency Information & Attachments_FINAL-20190801
- 2019 CoC New Project RFP Attachments_FINAL-20190801
NEW PROJECT FAQ:
No questions were submitted.