We offer Family Planning/*FPACT services to program eligible men and women at no cost Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Appointments are encouraged though walk-in services are also available on a first come first served basis and subject to provider availability.
Individuals 12 - 18 years of age are able to receive confidential STD and Family Planning services without parental consent.
TO QUALIFY FOR NO COST SERVICES YOU MUST:
- Have No Insurance or
- Have No Source of Family Planning Care or
- Have a need for Confidential Services
- Have a household income at or below 200% of FPL
|1||Less than $23,540|
|2||Less than $31,860|
|3||Less than $40,179|
|4||Less than $48,500|
|5||Less than $56,820|
Services Offered Include:
- Information on sexual health and pregnancy
- Pre-pregnancy planning
- Medical evaluation and exam
- Testing and Treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
- Birth control methods counseling
Birth Control Methods Available
- Birth Control Pills
- Emergency Contraception (Plan B)
- Depo-Provera (the shot)
- Ortho-Evra Patch
- Foam, Condoms and Film
- IUDs (Skyla, Mirena, Paragard)
- Nexplanon (Implant)
- Natural Family Planning (the rhythm method)
- Male Sterilization (Vasectomy) Referrals
- Female Sterilization (Bilateral Tubal Ligation) Referrals
*Family PACT (FPACT) is California’s innovative approach to provide comprehensive family planning services to low-income women and men. The goals of this health program are to promote optimal reproductive health and to reduce unplanned pregnancy by lowering the barriers that many women and men with unmet need face in obtaining family planning services.
Please call (562) 570-4315 to make an appointment or for more information.