Trainings and Announcements
Our 3-day CERT weekend classes are now open for enrollment! Classes are FREE to the public and you must be over 18 to enroll.
Classes will begin Friday evening and run from 6:00PM until approximately 10:00PM. The Saturday and Sunday classes will start at 8:00AM and run until 6:00PM. Dates and times subject to change.
- Friday, June 21st – Sunday, June 23rd 2019 (FULL, WAITLIST ONLY)
- To sign up for this class go to: http://bit.ly/CERT2019B
- Friday, August 23rd – Sunday, August 25th 2019 (FULL, WAITLIST ONLY)
- To sign up for this class go to: http://bit.ly/CERT2019C
- Friday, November 1st – Sunday, November 3rd , 2019 (FULL, WAITLIST ONLY)
- To sign up for this class go to:http://bit.ly/CERT2019D
Long Beach CERT Graduation (Disaster Drill)
We are requesting volunteers to participate as victims all Graduation exercises which will take place on the Sunday of each course! The disaster drill will be held at Long Beach Fire Training Center Time: 12:00PM to 4:30PM. Please wear appropriate clothes that you don't mind getting dirty. Individuals interested in participating as volunteers should contact email@example.com or call (562) 570-2525.
Request a CERT Presentation
This presentation is a brief 30 minute introduction to the CERT program and disaster preparedness for your community. Community members have an opportunity to get more involved by participation in the 3-day CERT class or a Disaster Preparedness Seminar. To request a presentation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: name of your organization, contact information, time, date, attendance number, and the location.