Lien Sales Auction
The City of Long Beach Lien Sales Auction is held every other Tuesday and is open to the public. The location is 3111 E. Willow Street, Long Beach, California between Temple Avenue and Redondo Avenue. All vehicles are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and with all faults. Seller makes no warranty or refunds. Vehicles are sold in an open competitive bid auction. The highest bidder is the buyer. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid or stop the sale of a vehicle. In the event of a dispute, the auctioneer's decision will be final.
Auction Listings and Photos
To view the listing or photos, click on the appropriate title below. The files can be printed and/or saved. If after clicking, a file does not appear, it is not available yet.
Next Public Lien Sale Auction 04/27th 2021
Available Lien Sale(s) Documents:
Next City of Long Beach Public Lien Sale Auction: April 27th 2021
Auction attendance will be limited to 60 customers to comform with social distancing protocols, face coverings will be required.
Preregistration is required. Registration forms will only be accepted for the next auction between 04/15/2021 through 04/16/2021 Registration is Now Closed
- Click Here:
You will be contacted by phone confirming your attendance if you are in the next (randomly selected )group of customers for the period noted above
- Updates and changes will be posted on this website and can change at any time.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter and have a valid driver's license or valid state identification card with date of birth.
- No pets allowed (except guide dogs).
- No sandals or open toe shoes allowed.
- Attendance and viewing are now FREE.
- All participants are required to pre-register to participate in the bidding process. The winning bidder will be required to pay a $29 bidder fee. This fee will not apply to the price of auction vehicle(s) purchased.
- No admittance after 9:50 a.m.
- Forms of payment accepted: cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or debit cards from the U.S.A. (No checks accepted). Accepted from registered bidder only.
- Purchased vehicle(s) must be paid for by 2:00 p.m. on day of sale.
- Purchased vehicle(s) must be removed from City premises by a tow truck by 5:00 p.m. on day of sale.
- Vehicles with keys will be assessed a non-optional $37.00 key fee charge to the final cost of each vehicle purchased. See Towing Fees & Charges page for fee details.
- Property in vehicles belongs to the City of Long Beach. Anyone taking property from vehicles will be subject to search and prosecuted.
- The City of Long Beach prohibits the use of video or still photography while in this facility unless specifically authorized by City management.
|Gates Open||8:00 am - 9:50 am|
|Vehicle Inspection Hours||8:00 am - 9:50 am|
|Bidder Registration Hours||8:00 am - 9:50 am|
|Auction Starts||9:50 am|
For Further Information:
- Call (562) 570-2828;
- Para ayuda en espanol oprima el numero (562) 570-2828; or
- Visit the City of Long Beach Towing and Lien Sale Division office, at 3111 E. Willow Street, Long Beach, CA