How/When do I use Small Claims Court
Small Claims Court is a civil remedy to a dispute.  Please refer to the Los Angeles Superior Court for information regarding small claims.

Los Angeles Superior Court Web Site

I feel I was cheated on my Internet auction or transaction.
The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).

IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 gives the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism that alerts authorities of suspected criminal or civil violations.

The Internet Crime Complaint Center

I have information about a crime
Call the communications center at 435-6711 or 911 if it is an emergency.

I know a corrupt policeman
Contact Internal Affairs Division at 562 570 7343

I know about arson
Contact the Fire Department's Arson Unit at 570-2585
3205 Lakewood Blvd.
Long Beach
Ca 90808

Click to View

I want to notify someone about gang activity
Contact the Gang Tip Line at 866-426-4847 or 562-570-7370.  If you need an officer now, call 9-1-1 or 562-435-6711.

Phone:562 570 7370

I want to report a burglary
If it just occured, call 9-1-1.  Otherwise, call 562 435 6711.  An officer should investigate this matter. 

I want to report a hate crime
Contact 9-1-1 or 562 435 6711 and have an officer respond. 

I want to report child abuse
If a child is in immediate danger, call 9-1-1.  This matter should be reported to police, as soon as possible. 

I want to report drug dealing
If it is occuring now, call the police and have an officer respond.  There is also a drug Hotline at (562)570-7125.  

Phone:562 570 7125

I want to report graffiti
To report graffiti, please call the Anti-Graffiti Hotline:  562-570-2773. 

The Public Works Department's Anti-Graffiti Shop provides free graffiti removal services.  To paint out graffiti from your property, you may obtain free paint through the Community Development Department's Free Paint Voucher Program by calling the same number above.

The responsibility for removing graffiti belongs to the property owner per the Long Beach Municipal Code 8.58.030.  To report a property owner who is not keeping his/her property graffiti-free or clean, please call the Code Enforcement Office at 562-570-6421. 

I want to report spousal abuse
This is a serious matter and police should be called to investigate.  Call 9-1-1 or 562 570 6711 

I want to start or join a neighborhood watch
Contact the Community Relations Division.

Phone:562 570 7215

Show all CategoriesBack