The Multi-Service Center serves as one of the primary coordinated entry locations for homeless services. Multiple agencies collaborate to provide integrated, on-site care, including:
- Mail and message center
- Shower facilities
- Housing and Services Assessments
- Case management
- Linkage to community based services
- HOME program
- HIV housing services
- Medical, employment and veteran services
Over 1,000 individuals and families visit the MSC each year to receive one-time or ongoing services aimed at creating opportunities for healthy, thriving households.
The Multi-Service Center is located at 1301 W. 12th Street, Long Beach, CA 90813. To contact the center, please visit at the times below or call (562) 570-4500.
|Long Beach Multi-Service Center Hours of Operation|
|Day of the Week||Hours (Note: The MSC is closed from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. daily)|
|Monday||8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
Other Resources in Los Angeles County
- 211 LA County
- Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority
- St. Joseph's Center
- People Assisting The Homeless
- Pocket Guide Resource Directory - List of agencies that offer services to individuals and families in the Long Beach area.
- Community Food/Clothing Listing - Information on food and clothing resources in the Long Beach area.
If you would like to request this information in an alternative format, please call (562) 570-4176.
Esta información está disponible en un formato alternativo por petición a la División de Servicios para Desamparados en (562) 570-4176.
The Housing Authority of the City of Long Beach (HACLB)’s mission is to provide high-quality housing assistance for Long Beach’s low income households through:
- Effectively and efficiently utilizing resources
- Promoting a positive image through excellent customer service and clear and open communication
- Continually educating staff and clients
For more information about the Housing Authority, please visit: http://longbeach.gov/haclb/
For a list of Affordable Housing Rental Units in the City of Long Beach, please visit: The Long Beach Housing and Neighborhood Services Bureau: Affordable Housing Rental Units.