OVERVIEW OF COVID-19
BUSINESS AND WORKER RESOURCES
Business Hotline and Call Center
Thank you for visiting the Economic Development Department COVID-19 Business and Worker Resources website.
City staff are available to answer COVID-19 business and worker-related questions through the Business Hotline and Call Center. For immediate assistance, contact the Business Hotline and Call Center at 562-570-4BIZ (4249). The Business Hotline and Call Center hours are 8:00AM – 5:00PM and is open Monday – Friday. City staff will respond to voicemails made after business hours within 24 hours.
For more information about business and worker resources, visit the following resource pages listed below.
- Reporting Lost Property, Theft/Attempted Theft or Vandalism
- Physical Distancing Protocol (Reopening Checklist) (Spanish) (Tagalog) - All essential businesses, non-essential retail, golf courses and tennis centers shall prepare and post a Physical Distancing Protocol (Reopening Checklist) at each facility in the city frequented by the public or employees.
- Overview of COVID-19 Business and Worker Resources
- Business Resources
- Worker Resources
- Employer Resources
- Real Estate Development Resources
- Economic Relief Package
- Safer at Home Health Order
- City News and Press Releases