Street Improvements in District 1Release Date: 2017-04-17
Thanks to Measure A Funds, there are 12 areas in the First District that have received street improvements:
- West Gaylord Street from the western most cul-de-sac east to Hayes Avenue.
- Seabright Avenue from PCH south to West Anaheim Street.
- Cota Avenue from PCH south to West Anaheim Street.
- Gale Avenue from West 20th Street south to West 19th Street. Also, Gale Avenue from West Gaylord Street south to West 15th Street.
- West 12th Street from De Forest Avenue east to Oregon Avenue.
- De Forest Avenue’s lower quarter south to West Chester Place.
- Golden Avenue from West 6th Street south to West 3rd Street.
- Maine Avenue from West 10th street south to West 7th Street.
- West 14th Street from Henderson Avenue east to Pacific Avenue.
- East 14th Street from Pine Avenue east to Atlantic Avenue.
- Elm Avenue from East 6th Street south to East 4th Street.
- Olive Avenue from East 10th Street south to East 7th Street.
Have a concern you would like to share?
My staff and I work every day to improve the quality of life for all those who call the First District their home. Please feel free to contact my office any time. We can be reached at (562) 570-6919 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Full Article