| || || || |
|Police Recruit Information|
Join the Long Beach Police Department!
Be sure to visit the Job Opportunities page at www.longbeach.gov/civilservice for important filing dates and deadlines. (The electronic interest card may be accessed from the Job Descriptions page at www.longbeach.gov/civilservice .)
Also with our e-Notify system, you can have the latest job opening information sent directly to you as the City publishes it. When you sign up for e-Notify, select the Civil Service topic, Latest Job Openings through the Long Beach Civil Service Department. Sign up for the City's e-Notify
- Avoid the crowds and lines, complete your application at home
- It's quick, easy, and user friendly
- Be energy, "green" conscience
- Instant confirmation of your received application
- Ability to electronically attach your required certificates and resume
- Track your application status online, 24/7
- Receive email notifications of the status of your application, testing information, and other important information
- In some cases, the ability to schedule your test at at time and date convenient to you
Learn about creating an online job application account.
Long Beach Police Department
Information for Police Recruit Candidates - LBPD Website
Information on the Physical Ability Test (PAT)
For questions email the Civil Service Department.
Updated June 27, 2014
| || || |