| || || || |
|How To Apply|
Applications are now being accepted for the City of Long Beach Management Assistant Program, one of the most respected municipal management development programs in the country.
2015-2016 Management Assistant Brochure and Application Information
Submit one (1) copy of the following documents by email:
- Resume including honors, work experience and school/extracurricular activities. Names and telephone numbers of three references, one of which must be a faculty member or work professional.
- Complete graduate and undergraduate transcripts (unofficial, scanned copies accepted).
- Responses to the following three questions. (Responses should be no more than two pages per question.)
- How will serving as a Management Assistant with the City of Long Beach assist you in obtaining your career goals, and what is it about the City of Long Beach that makes this your position of choice? Please include your short-term and long-term career objectives.
- Describe the most complex analysis that you have completed either in a past internship, job or school assignment. Please specify where you completed the analysis, why it was done, what the outcome of the analysis was and any analytical tools used to complete the project.
- Describe what qualities you possess that you believe will make you successful as a Management Assistant in the City of Long Beach.
Applications must be emailed no later than: Monday, February 2, 2015 at 11:30 pm.
Be sure to include your name and "Management Assistant Program" in the subject heading of your email and include all documents in ONE PDF attachment. No mail applications will be accepted. Applications that do not follow these instructions will not be included for consideration.
Contact: Melodi Nantes, Executive Assistant to the Director of Human Resources
Phone: (562) 570-6372 TDD: (562) 570-6706
The City is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity at all levels of the organization.
| || || |